But it is not only about looking good, the most important thing is to be healthy! Prolonging our years, have more energy do to do things is the most wise of all. But how we can achieve that with less hassle as possible? And not only that, how to maintain it and forget those bad habits that keeps us unfit leading a unhappy, shy and deprived life?
Well, let me tell you: Change your mind! That’s right. Our minds controls our actions, the way we think, and our likes and dislikes and everything else!
I remember my grandmother used to say: “Looking good, getting fat, strong, very good!” And for years I believed that was the way because my grandmother said it. But why did she said that? And why I followed it so intensively?
Simple: in the past, they worked with cattle, and as much as the cattle eats, the “healthier” they were, better for selling, or eating them right? And they thought this would apply to us. And why did I believe them? She was my grandmother for one, we had to get our education from somewhere and respect her because she was older and “wiser” and we should always listen to the elderly. My big mistake.
And that saying grew in my mind like a seed, that turned intro a tree, and i kept eating believing that i was healthier and that I was making her happy. But the mind of other people evolves, change, and with studies and scientific proofs daily, showed me otherwise.
But how to change the habits you acquired along those years?
The method is simple!
I called this method as ” 9 laps to victory!” ( you can call it anything, I let you modify LOL)
You have to identify your problems,
- Identify the need for change,
- Put in your head that you need this more than winning the lottery, because it will change your life, and in the future you will thank yourself for that,
- Set a date for you to start, so your mind can get ready for it,
- Do it!
- Follow strictly with discipline and loyalty to yourself, because if you cheat, you will be suffering the consequences.
- Whenever you feel that is hard and you “can’t do it anymore” remember the WHY you are doing this, and your overall goal and how happy you would be.
- Have a look around you, see who’s done it, ask them how was for them and how is their life now!
- Ask your real friends to challenge this to see your response to it, and if needs, how to improve your ways to achieve your goals.
And when you least expect it, you did it, and the feeling will be great.
Now how many of you will put up for the task? I would love to hear your thoughts and how are progressing.